Last updated: February 20, 2024
See if Ad Age was right when they named Littlefield Agency a Best Place To Work 2024. Even better, if you’re an aspiring designer or writer, we’ll give you the opportunity to do portfolio-worthy work to help you land a job in the ad business.
During your two-month internship, you’ll partner up with real professionals creating real work to add to your book. Plus, get exposure from other areas throughout the agency so you can learn the ins and outs of what a legit ad agency does every day to help brands grow their business.
All you need is some good college experience, a willingness to work hard and have fun, and some really nice work that you created in college.
Internship runs June 3 through July 31 and pays $15 per hour. Applications accepted through March 15, 2024.
Send resumes with links to your school portfolio to: email@example.com.
Littlefield Agency is hiring! Located in Tulsa, OK, Littlefield Agency specializes in B2B marketing.
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for providing reporting and analysis, maintaining client-specific marketing datasets, and assisting in media strategy and planning.
The position requires 2 to 5 years of experience in agency analytics or strategic business analytics. Job responsibilities include:
- Analyzing campaign data for reports and ad hoc requests
- Writing reports with data-driven recommendations
- Developing and maintaining dashboards in Google Looker Studio
- Organizing and analyzing A/B tests for media tactics and landing pages
- Uncovering actionable insights and communicating their potential impact to stakeholders
- Coordinating with campaign managers to monitor and improve campaign performance
- Identifying and addressing data quality issues
- Establishing and maintaining campaign naming conventions
- Assisting with marketing tag management via Google Tag Manager
- Collaborating with the media planning team to create data-driven media plans
- Collecting campaign performance reports from publishers and media partners
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor advertising efforts
- Assisting with various data-related projects
Experience & Skills
- Experience with data transformation and visualization
- Experience working with marketing data
- Ability to communicate insights and recommendations to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Skilled with Google Analytics 4
- Skilled with Excel and/or Google Sheets, including v-lookups/x-lookups and pivot tables
- Familiarity with Google Ads and Meta Ads Manager
- Project management skills with the ability to independently manage multiple projects at once
Nice to Have
- Experience managing digital media campaigns
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with programmatic advertising
- Familiarity with R and/or Python
- Familiarity with media mix modeling
The Marketing Analyst reports to the Director of Media & Analytics. The right candidate will be able to share past experiences that are consistent with our company values:
- Littlefield team first. This means teammates interest come before your own.
- Go to the edge. Clients pay us to push them to the edge from a standpoint of messaging and media strategies. We are not “yes people.”
- Adapt of die. Our industry changes by the day. Our organization will cease to exist without rapidly changing.
Littlefield Agency benefits include:
- Health, dental and vision insurance with a large portion covered by the agency
- Life and disability insurance fully funded by the agency
- Employee Assistance Program paid for by the agency
- 401(k) with a competitive company match
- 20+ paid holidays off
- (Very) generous PTO policy
To apply, email your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.