We’re down to the last two episodes of 2023! It continues to be a busy season for Littlefield Agency with lots of travel, lots of good food and lots of great time with our clients, including a quick cameo from Ditch Witch Marketing Communications Manager, Sean Hubbard, who was visiting during our recording session. Check out his fantastic Ditch Witch sweatshirt on the podcast video.
This week’s topic is one we hear about A LOT.
My Website Stinks, How Do I Fix It?
Your website is the digital face of your business, often the very first impression a customer or client will have of your brand. And let’s address the elephant in the room—it’s probably not performing as well as you’d like in terms of first impression and sales.
So how do you transform your website from blah to a thriving sales tool that engages visitors and converts leads?
- Acknowledge it’s outdated
- Understand your audience before you begin rebuilding
- Make sure the right people internally are in the boat with you
- Every department does NOT need a say in this process
- Revisit your site content (blogs, news, video elements, podcast, etc.)
- Is it time to integrate with a CRM like HubSpot? Probably.
- Make sure people know it’s there
- Social media presence
- Email marketing
- Paid ads
It may seem like a lot, but you got this! And if you need help, you know where to find us.
And don’t forget to check out our Season 2 finale next week, when VP of Marketing & Digital Strategy at Grasshopper Mowers, Trent Guyer, joins us to chat about B2B opportunities in e-commerce. We’ll also recap some of the bigger trends of 2023 as well as look ahead to what 2024 will have in store. See you then!
— Sam, Roop, Brandon & Brenda (and Sean!)